A girlbloggers favourite clothing stores 👚👠


 This is a new series, based of a request by a submitter (my favourite clothing stores.)

Since I am Swedish most of my regular stores are from here, but I'll add others with cooler clothing, dw! I picked out the brands I haven't seen anyone close to me wear, and because the clothing is so cool.

1. Jaded London

Jaded London is the living definition of modern 2000s. No, because they might be a bit pricey if you'd like to buy several items, but they are all so gorg! I haven't had the chance to buy anything from there yet, but it's still one of my favourites, at least to go through. But I promise you, by next month my wardrobe will be filled with clothing pieces from there. 

Prices: 
The looks: 
My total rating:

2. Mode Mischief Studios

I'm sure we have all seen a piece from Mode Mischief, even though you might not have thought of the brand. There's a cropped cardigan that several cool girlies on TikTok have worn. I think there are so many looks that look so good that you can't decide which items to buy. I love the layout online. With mode Mischief, I think that there are more of the clothes that are appropriate enough for teenagers to wear. The prices are also a bit high but I understand that good quality costs good money. By next month my closet will have blown up, for real!

Prices:
The looks:
My total rating:

4. Weekday

Weekday is perfect for finding jeans. They have their collection: Cheap Monday but also different kinds of models of jeans. In my opinion I love their baggy jeans that are loose in the hips, that makes the mid-rise sag but in a cool way. But they have so many cool designs.

Prices:
The looks:
My total rating:

5. Zara

Zara is perfect for basics. Even though their options may have details and prints I find their tank tops and jeans the best. Their wide leg, low rise jeans is to die for! I have them and it´s all I wear now.

Prices:
The looks:
My total rating:

-xoxo Edith

Comments

Popular ones ☄. *. ⋆